Oventus clinical director Dr Chris Hart regularly comments in online, print, radio and television media about sleep-disordered breathing and other related clinical issues.
The Oventus media kit contains background information about Oventus, sleep apnoea, the O2Vent and a profile on Dr Chris Hart.
- Dr Chris Hart talks to Perth Tonight with Chris Ilsley about the O2Vent and sleep apnoea
- Millions granted to study sleep apnoea epidemic
- Can this Aussie invention cure snoring?
- Ch7 News – Brisbane invention helping sleep apnoea sufferers rest easy
- Oventus launches cutting-edge 3D printing facility
- Minister for Innovation, Industry and Science applauds Oventus 3D printing facility opened at CSIRO’s Clayton site
- Video link: Introducing the OVENTUS O2 Vent™ Oral Appliance
- Oventus Medical (ASX:OVN) Clinical Director Dr Chris Hart presents at the ASX CEO Session in Sydney
- Finance News Network interviews Oventus Medical Founder Dr Chris Hart during ASX Spotlight Series
- Oventus Medical Receives FDA Clearance for the O2Vent T
- The treatments for sleep disorders are improving
- New world-first snoring device promises a quieter night’s sleep
- Oventus announces members of Australian Multidisciplinary Scientific Advisory Committee
- Finance News Network discusses the successful Oventus ASX listing with Dr Chris Hart
- First patient with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea recruited for new clinical trial – July 2016 (Trial now closed)
- Dr Chris Hart talks on 2GB about the benefits of the O2Vent
- Oventus are sponsoring upcoming clinical trials using the new generation O2Vent
- Oventus announces its successful ASX Listing
- The kiss of life – no need to be down in the mouth about snoring – Sleep Awareness Week July 4 to July 10
- Oventus announces the launch of the new O2Vent T
- Oventus opens IPO
- Q&A with Breathing Assist clinician Corbin Barry
- Oventus set to deliver in land of opportunity with flagship sleep device
- Oventus’s flagship device rebranded
- The sleep medical device that promises a good night’s sleep
- Oventus receives FDA clearance for its 3D printed oral appliance to treat sufferers of sleep apnoea and snoring
- Oventus launches new manufacturing facility
- Are you having trouble sleeping on a plane?
- Appointment of Mel Bridges as Chairman of Oventus
- Common treatments for sleep apnoea
- A personal message from Oventus
- Do you think you could suffer from mild, moderate or severe sleep apnoea?
- Are you having trouble getting in contact with Oventus on the phone?
- Snore no more – Oventus put to test by A Current Affair
- How is the Oventus Clearway Device different from other oral devices on the market?
- Expert tips for getting started with your new Oventus Clearway Device
- CSIRO’s snapshot says “snore no more” with Oventus
- news.com.au covers new Oventus Clearway Device
- Successful completion of Oventus clinical trial for sleep apnoea mouthguard
- All I want for Christmas is a good night’s sleep…
Oventus announces members of Australian Multidisciplinary Scientific Advisory Committee
Sleep disorder device manufacturer and developer Oventus Medical Ltd. (ASX: OVN) is pleased to announce the formation of the company’s Australian Scientific Advisory Committee. The committee will aim to meet as a group twice a year and will be consulted at various times throughout the course of a product’s development cycle in preparation for clinical …READ MORE
First patient with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea recruited for new clinical trial – July 2016 (Trial now closed)
Sleep disorder device manufacturer and developer Oventus Medical Ltd. (ASX: OVN) is pleased to announce the recruitment of the first patient with obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) in its latest clinical trial. The trial is designed to produce data around the comfort, safety and efficacy of the O2VentTM T, as well as the comfort and efficacy of …READ MORE
Dr Chris Hart talks on 2GB about the benefits of the O2Vent
Dr Chris Hart talks on 2GB about the benefits of the 02Vent on the Chris Moore Show. Listen to this great interview from 5 July 2016.READ MORE
Oventus announces its successful ASX Listing
Sleep disorder device manufacturer and developer Oventus Medical Ltd. (ASX: OVN) is pleased to announce its successful listing on the ASX on 19 July 2016 with a fully subscribed IPO. This heralds plans to grow and disrupt the multi-billion dollar global sleep devices market. To achieve these growth plans, Oventus has: Registered its next generation …READ MORE
Oventus launches new manufacturing facility
Brisbane medical device company Oventus has launched its first onshore manufacturing facility at Indooroopilly. The 325sqm facility will manufacture a range of devices for sleep disordered breathing and will also run a patient clinic. The company’s flagship product, the Oventus Clearway Device, is a 3D titanium printed mouthguard which aims to treat sufferers of snoring …READ MORE
Successful completion of Oventus clinical trial for sleep apnoea mouthguard
A ground-breaking medical mouthguard invented by a Queensland dentist is poised to take on the world sleep disorder market following highly successful clinical trial results released today. The Oventus Clearway DeviceTM is the first and only sleep therapy device in the world which allows air to flow through to the back of the throat bypassing nasal, …READ MORE